Skaarhoj RCP-MINI-V1.0 RCP Mini Panel for CCU Control of URSA Mini/Pro and Studio Cameras
The Skaarhoj RCP-V1.0 RCP Panel for CCU control of URSA Mini/Pro and Studio Cameras in a Sony form factor. CCU control of certain cameras can sometimes be difficult through software only. Skaarhoj specializes in CCU control of multiple cameras and designed the RCP-V1.0 RCP panel specifically for Black Magic Cameras. The RCP even allows you to control cameras without the need of an ATEM switcher thanks to the BMD Arduino Shield inside. Like all SKAARHOJ controllers the RCP-V1.0 is running UniSketch OS and will control any current or future broadcast devices supported by Skaarhoj.
Please Note: SKAARHOJ (pronounced SKAAR-HOY) excel in ethernet based communication devices for the professional as well as the novice. All of their devices have been tested to work up to 100 meters (328 feet) with standard Cat5e cable without disruption or interference.
- CCU controls BlackMagic URSA Mini (+ Pro) or Studio Camera series compatible camera ("BlackMagic Video Device Embedded Control Protocol" must be supported on SDI return feed)
- Familiar CCU operation via a single axis joystick iris control with master black wheel and top push button
- Fits in your existing OB van rack with a Sony RCP Form Factor (4"/102mm wide)
- Embeds CCU data on the 3G-SDI return feed via a BlackMagic Design Arduino Shield. Alternatively sends CCU data via a BlackMagic ATEM Switcher (currently subject to limitation in connected ATEM clients)
- Customize the RCP to your liking via the awesome new SKAARHOJ UniSketch web interface (all RCP interface components included!)
- Use a BlackMagic Design Videohub or ATEM switcher AUX output to control CCU operator monitor via joystick push button
- Connect external trigger and control external devices with the DB-9 "EXT I/O" relay output and GPI trigger connector
- Clear ID indication with large 8 character Camera ID display featuring Tally-colored backlight
- Shade with dedicated encoder knobs for lift gamma and gain
- Access other camera settings like shutter speed sensor gain contrast saturation details etc.
- Advanced functions like "Active Panel" "Relative" and limits functions
- Awesome overview of encoder settings with the very crisp 256x64 pixel OLED display
- Store and recall settings with 4 scene stores and dedicated control buttons
- Send Auto Iris command via ATEM or via BlacMagic 3G-SDI Arduino Shield (camera must support this feature)