PAG 9938 Paglight Softstart Halogen Lamp HolderSKU:PAG-9938
The PAG 9938 Paglight Softstart Halogen Lamp Holder is designed for use with Li-Ion batteries and is a plug-in halogen lamp holder for the 12V Standard Paglight. When a tungsten halogen camera light is turned on from cold the high current pulse that occurs may trigger the over-current protection of the Li-Ion battery. The Softstart Halogen Lamp Holder is designed as a solution to this problem. It contains a surge limiting device which starts the camera light at below current peak. The Softstart lamp holder utilises cost effective long-life halogen bi-pin lamps available worldwide in 20W 35W and 50W nominal ratings. This lamp holder is not required when using the regulated light socket on a Sony digital camera.
The Paglight is the world's most versatile camera top-light designed to ensure that have the correct lighting situation for every professional situation! It features a revolutionary patented design which allows a range of professional lighting technologies to be used with one lamp head. Interchangeable LED tungsten halogen and HMI Arc lighting modules plug into the back of the reflector housing. They can be hot-swapped quickly and safely in a matter of seconds. Paglight is the only
broadcast camera light with this feature.
The Paglight body is constructed from a specially developed glass-reinforced engineering polymer. The advantages of this material are its high strength impact resistance and temperature stability. Using this material PAG was able to create a robust lightweight and coll-running design that is both functional and aesthetically attractive.
Paglight features a focusing mechanism that moves the position of the light source within the reflector. A smooth transition from spot to flood is achieved with an even spectral distribution. The output has none of the black holes and flaws that PAG has observed in other camera lights. It's the Ultimate On-Board Camera Light!
- Plug-in halogen lamp holder for Paglight camera top light
- Designed for use with Li-Ion batteries
- Prevents the current surge experienced with a cold lamp on start-up from activating the over-current protection circuits within Li-Ion batteries
- The lamp illuminates slowly and achieves full brightness in a matter of seconds
- Not required when using with Sony cameras which already incorporate this feature
- For use with 20W and 35W 12V bi-pin long-life halogen lamps (size GY6.35)
- Includes heat-resistant polymer lamp protector which enables lamp holders to be stored safely in your pocket or camera kit bag.
- Voltage: Nominal 12V
- Watts: 20W or 35W
- Lamps: Low-voltage bi-pin long-life halogen capsules (2000 hours at 12V approx.)
- Colour Temperature: 3200??K at 12V (5600??K with dichroic filter)
- Filament: Axial filament with centre 30mm from end of pins
- Base: Type GY6.35.
- Lamp Protector
- 18 months