Kramer VS-62HA 6x2 4K UHD HDMI/Audio Automatic Matrix Switcher
The VS-62HA is a high quality 4K@60 UHD (4:2:0) matrix switcher for HDMI and analog audio signals that employs advanced auto switching schemes and control options. It reclocks and equalizes the signals and can route any input to either or both outputs simultaneously.
- Max. Resolution - Up to 4K UHD and WUXGA including 4K @60Hz (4:2:0).
- Max. Data Rate - 8.91Gbps data rate (2.97Gbps per graphics channel).
- HDCP Compliant.
- HDMI Support - 3D Deep Color x.v.Color Lip Sync ARC HEAC pass-through Dolby TrueHD Dolby Digital Plus DTS-HD and 7.1 multi-channel audio.
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Advanced Auto AV Switching Option - For either or both outputs last-connected or priority switching manual override mode to allow intuitive controller-free operation.
- Audio Routing - Independent (breakaway) audio routing of embedded HDMI and analog audio content to two balanced audio ports.
- Programmable Step-In over HDMI Functionality - When used in conjunction with compatible step-in devices such as the SID-X3N and DIP-30 (using an HDMI cable that supports HEC the HDMI Ethernet Channel).
- True Video Clock Detection.
- Non-Volatile EDID Storage.
- Kramer reKlocking & Equalization Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Lock Button - Prevents unwanted tampering with the front panel.
- Internal Pattern Generator.
- Embedded Web Pages - Provide remote configuration and operation.
- Static or Dynamic DHCP IP Addressing.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel buttons IR remote (included) optional external remote IR receiver RS-232 Ethernet buttons and LED over contact closure embedded Web server Kramer Protocol 3000 support.
- USB Port - For upgrading firmware.
- Size - Standard 19" (1U). Rack "ears" included.