Digital Forecast Bridge1000 AH Composite Analog with Analog Audio L/R to 3G/HD/SD SDI to HDMI ConverterSKU:DF-BRIDGE1000AH
Converting traditional composite video signals to digital is easy with the Bridge1000 AH. The unit automatically recognizes the input signal and converts either Component or Composite analog video to HD quality SDI signals. It supports signals up to 1080p60 and the output can be fixed to a specific format from 1080p60 1080i59.94 720p or 480i.
An additional converted HDMI output is included which supports aspect ratio (ARC) conversion. The unit will also embed stereo audio via L/R RCA into the SDI or HDMI video stream.
- Analog to SDI with HDMI Out
- Built-In Up Scaling with Aspect Ration Conversion (FULL Letter/Pillar)
- 1 Selectable CVBS input ( NTSC/PAL)
- 1 Selectable Component input (SD/HD )
- 1 L/R Stereo Audio Input (L/R Stereo RCA)
- 2 SDI out (SD/HD/3G)
- 1 HDMI out (SD/HD/3G)
- 12V DC Power supply
- Composite Analog Video: NTSC/PAL
- Component Analog Video: 480p (59.94/50); 720p (60/59.94/50); 1080i (60/59.94/50)
- Supports multi-rate SDI formats: SMPTE 125M: NTSC (480i 59.94) PAL (576i 50); SMPTE 296M: 720p (60/59.94/50); SMPTE-274MSMPTE -292M: 1080i (60/ 59.94/50) 1080p (30/29.97/25/24/23.98)
- Digital Audio AES/EBU: 48Khz 75 Ohm 1 Vp-p
- Dimension (W x H x D): 126 x 100 x 25 (mm)
- Weight: 215 g
- Power Level: +12 VDC
- Power Consumption :6.4 Watts (Max: 7 Watts)
- Operating Temperature: -20?? ~ 70??
- Humidity: 0 to 95% RH non-condensing
- Power Adaptor
- 2 Years