Datavideo MCU-200P Rackmount Camera Control Unit for up to 4 Panasonic CamerasSKU:DV-MCU-200
Control up to 4 Panasonic video cameras remotely using the MCU-200 (Rack-Mounted) Multi-Camera Controller. The controller allows a distance of up to 300 meters between the cameras and the MCU-200 using the included AD-1 Adapters. The interface between the controller & AD-1 is a RS-422 differential line. You can also use CAT-5e/6 cable up to 3280.84 feet (1000 meters).
Save tons of time adjusting cameras with the MCU-200 Camera Controller. Imagine this - You're almost ready to shoot. It's time to make sure each camera is configured properly. But wait how will you check the cameras' outputs on the multi-view and adjust them at the same time? If you're by yourself you can look at your multi-view monitor then walk to the camera make an adjustment and walk back to the multi-view. You COULD do this many times until all the cameras match each other perfectly on the screen. After the fifth trip to your sixth camera you're finally done but you've already spent at least an hour doing adjustments. But what if you have a crew? You could have one of your staff members walk to each camera while you stay at the multi-view giving him or her directions by intercom. That would be a bit faster. BUT wouldn't it be GREAT if you could do all the camera adjustments yourself without having to leave your multi-view monitor? Now you can with the MCU-200 Camera Controller.
To connect the controller to a camera first connect the included AD-1 adapter to the camera's CAM/BS port. Then connect an ethernet cable from the AD-1 to the MCU-200. In addition settings information can be displayed by connecting monitors to each AD-1 adapter using a CVBS cable.
- Four RJ-45 connections allow remote setup of up to four Panasonic or Sony cameras.
- RJ-45 cabling allows unit to be placed up to 1000m (Panasonic) or 300m (Sony) away from the cameras.
- Control of Record and Playback functions
- Control of Camera User Memory functions
- Control of OSD Menu Navigation
- Control of Shutter speed and degree functions
- Control of Iris adjustment
- Control of AWB and ABB functions
- Control of White Balance A B and Preset functions
- Control of Camera Knee and Bar functions
- Control of Camera Gain adjustment
- RGB / R & B Gain and Master Pedestal Controls
- MCU-200 Panasonic Camera Compatibility
- 1x MCU-200 Controller
- 4x AD-1 Adapters
- 1x Power Adapter (DC 12V 0.3A)
- 1x Quick Start Guide