Burst VSA Video Detect / Loss of Video Switch with Audio FollowSKU:VSA
The Burst Electronics Model VSA detects the presence of composite video at its A input and outputs this video. If loss of video on the A input is detected then the unit switches to the B input lights a Red LED and energizes an internal "tally" relay. This relay may be used to control external devices. The tally relay has both normally closed and normally open contacts (Form C relay). This Model includes stereo audio switching audio follow video.
The video detection process utilizes a sophisticated sync separator circuit and a micro controller IC to analyze the A input. The composite sync tip amplitude vertical sync horizontal sync and frame pulse are all analyzed by the micro controller to determine the quality of the incoming video on the A input.
- Video detect: Sync tip vertical sync and frame pulse (selectable) of A input
- Sync Detect Level: -5 to -30 IRE adjustable
- Delay: 0.1 seconds
- Indicator: LED for A input
- Input/Output: 1 Volt standard video
- Input Impedance: HiZ or 75 Ohms 1% looping (jumper/switch selected)
- Output Impedance: 75 Ohms 1%
- Video Connector: BNC
- Tally Connector: 4 pin MiniDIN
- Dimensions: 4.4 W x 1.2 H x 2.4 D (inches)
- DC Powered: 11-14 Vdc (see chart for current requirements)
- Wall module (included): 120 VAC 60 Hz 12 Vdc 500 mA UL Listed
- Warranty: Two Years Parts and Labor