Connect. Power. Charge.
The OWC OWCTCDK5PSG USB Travel Dock brings back portable connectivity to your USB-C equipped Mac or PC, and up to 60W pass through power. The USB-C Travel dock lets you drive an HD display, connect, power or charge up to two USB 3.1 devices and access photos from your camera's SD card. Add a USB-C power adapter and have a stand alone charging station.
Look great doing it
The USB-C Travel Dock is sleek and slim, rugged and stylish. Built to the highest precision standards from brushed aluminum and acrylic, it's a great looking compliment to your laptop, and tough enough to follow you on any adventure. There's no better way to keep your workflow efficient on the move. And it fits in your pocket.
- 5 Ports of compact connectivity
- Up to 60W of power pass through capability
- With power adapter it can work as a stand alone charging station
- Small enough to fit in your pocket
- OS: OS X 10.10 or later; macOS 10.12 or later; Windows 10 or later
- Driver: Driver not required
- Hardware Requirements: Any Mac or PC with a USB-C port or Thunderbolt 3 port
- Bootability: USB 3.1 Gen 1: OS X 10.10 or later
- Interface (Chipsets): USB 3.1 Gen 1: VLI VL813; USB-C Power Delivery: VLI VL100; SD (UHS-II): Realtek RTS5329; HDMI 2.0: Parade PS176
- Device Ports: (1) USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Type-C Captive Cable); (2) USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Standard-A); (1) SD Card Reader (UHS-II); (1) HDMI 2.0
- Display Support: HDMI 2.0 with support for up to 4096 x 2160 at 30Hz, Up to 24-bit color depth
- SD Card Support: Compatible with SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards; Compatible with UHS-II (Ultra High Speed), up to 156 MB/s (SDHC) or 312 MB/s (SDXC) 1
- Operating Temperature: 32° - 104° F
- Storage Temperature: -4° - 158° F
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 0.7 in x 3.2 in x 3.2 in
- Weight: 3.2 oz
- Color: Space Gray